Welcome to our round-up of things to make and do this Thanksgiving! We've collected together a wide range of fun ideas for you. Whether you are looking to make something special to wear or create decorations for your table or home you'll find plenty of Thanksgiving crafts and hobbies below to inspire.
- Thanksgiving and Fall Themed Jewelry Projects - if you are looking to make your own jewelry for Thanksgiving then check out these projects. There are plenty to chose from including polymer clay pumpkins and a cute lampwork candy corn bracelet.
- Miniature Decorations from Pumpkins to Printable Pilgrim Hats - these tiny decorations are adorable! Make small pumpkins, print miniature pumpkin gift boxes, learn how to make a miniature felt hat and much more.
- Free Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns - find a huge selection of free Thanksgiving crochet patterns including table linens and pumpkin crochet appliqué.
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns for Thanksgiving - check out this huge selection of Thanksgiving cross stitch patterns. Find designs featuring pilgrims, pumpkins and sentiments.
- Thanksgiving Rubber Stamping Projects - download a free cute turkey digital stamp and find a variety of other Thanksgiving ideas including how to decorate Thanksgiving candles and Pumpkin favor boxes to print.
- Holiday Sweepstakes List - there are many different holiday sweepstakes to take part in. Here is a complete list to keep you busy!
- Free Sewing Patterns and Projects for Thanksgiving Sewing - take a look through this huge selection of Thanksgiving sewing patterns. You will find projects ranging from pumpkin pillows to a variety of handmade apron projects.
- Thanksgiving Place Cards and Vintage Thanksgiving Cards for Crafting - these free printables are perfect for Thanksgiving. Use the free printable vintage Thanksgiving cards to make your own decorations, cards and invitations.
- Needlepoint Pilgrim Boy and Girl - a cute pilgrim boy and girl needlepoint design.
We hope that you've enjoyed this round-up of Thanksgiving projects. Don't forget to leave a message below and let us know what you will be making this year for Thanksgiving!