I look forward to hearing from you about anything to do with rubber stamping - I'd also love to hear about any questions or comments you may have about the site. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I try to respond to all emails within 48 hours. You are also very welcome to post any questions, comments or general stamping chat in the Rubber Stamping forum.
- How Else Can I Get in Touch?
- In addition to sending me an email you are very welcome to leave comments at the bottom of blog posts. This is a great way to share your thoughts with other stampers. You can also use the Rubber Stamping forum. Posting questions and comments in the forums will put you in touch with a wide number of people with lots of great ideas and thoughts about all things rubber stamping!
- How can I show my rubber stamping work on the site?
- I would love to see examples of your work and publish them on the site to share with other stampers. If you have some work that you would like to share, feel free to email me or post the pictures directly into the forum - How to Post Images into the Rubber Stamping Forum. Remember to include information about the stamps used.
- I have lost my forum password. What do I do?
- If you have lost your password, please send an email to email@example.com.