Tips for Using Templates
- To save paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier
Use this template to add to handmade cards or other projects, make decorations or use them to carve your own stamps. Here are some ideas for using this free pumpkin template:
- Cut a pumpkin from a medium weight card stock and decorate it with rubber stamps to make a funky pumpkin wall hanging.
- Print a small version of the pumpkin and transfer this to carving block to carve your own custom rubber stamps
- Print and cut a number of pumpkins and attach them to ribbon or cord to make unusual Halloween or Thanksgiving garlands
- Use a craft knife to cut out the pumpkin from a sheet of paper and use this as a mask for stamping through.
How to Make Your Own Stamps
- How to Transfer an Image
- Carving Blocks for Soft Block Carving
- How to Make Foam Stamps
- How to Carve Erasers
- Make Polymer Stamps
More Halloween Rubber Stamping and Craft Projects
- Free Halloween invitation templates - if you are having a Halloween party or celebration this year, why not create your own custom invitations using our free templates.
- Greetings and Sentiments for Halloween - add a spookily suitable sentiment to a Halloween craft project for the perfect finishing touch! Whether you are looking for a few words to add to a handmade card or a sentiment for a scrapbook project, we've got a wide range of ideas
- Make Your Own Halloween Foam Stamps - create your own foam Halloween stamps using our templates. These are ideal for making gift wrap and using in other Halloween rubber stamping projects.
- Free Halloween Printables - this is a collection of free Halloween printables that will work well with rubber stamping projects. Find free vintage postcards through to stencils.