Cut a couple of leaf shapes from the green scrap paper and add this to the top of the pumpkin. Make tendrils by curling a thin strip of paper around a pencil or knitting needle and attach this to the top of the pumpkin for a pretty finishing touch. The pumpkin is now ready to enjoy! Add a piece of thread or string to the top of the pumpkin if you would like to use it as a hanging decoration.
More Halloween Rubber Stamping and Craft Projects
- Free Halloween invitation templates - if you are having a Halloween party or celebration this year, why not create your own custom invitations using our free templates.
- Greetings and Sentiments for Halloween
- add a spookily suitable sentiment to a Halloween craft project for the perfect finishing touch! Whether you are looking for a few words to add to a handmade card or a sentiment for a scrapbook project, we've got a wide range of ideas
- Make Your Own Halloween Foam Stamps - create your own foam Halloween stamps using our templates. These are ideal for making gift wrap and using in other Halloween rubber stamping projects.
- Halloween Rubber Stamping and Craft Project Gallery - ideas for Halloween rubber stamping and craft projects.
- Make a Halloween Candle - use rubber stamps to make a Halloween candle. Simple rubber stamping techniques are all that is required to make these lovely Halloween candles.
- Halloween Templates - use these templates for Halloween themed rubber stamping projects.
- Coffin Gift Box - make this easy coffin gift box using our free printable template.
- Free Halloween Printables - this is a collection of free Halloween printables that will work well with rubber stamping projects. Find free vintage postcards through to stencils.
Halloween Rubber Stamping Hints and Tips