Tips for Using Printable Halloween FramesHere are some tips for using these free Halloween frames:
- Resize the image to make a large circle and stamp a suitable rubber stamped image inside
- Create a small version of this image and use this to attach to a project as a Halloween themed embellishment
- Use a thick glue dot or adhesive tape to attach this frame to a card or scrapbook page, this will add dimension and interest to the project
- When cutting the image out from paper, rub the edges of the paper with a complementary colored ink pad to give coordinated results
- Use the PNG files with digital stamps to create your own unique designs
Download FilesHalloween Sentiments 'Boo to You' and 'Happy Haunting' (small).
More information about using high resolution printable sentiments in handmade cards and scrapbooking projects see - How to Use High Resolution Printable Images.