Make any card a birthday card using these free printable numbers. Numbers from 0 - 9 are available so you can combine the images to make any number that you require. Zero is featured on this page and you will find the other numbers on the following pages. Using printable number embellishments is a great way to make any image or card design into a birthday card. Simply print and color the images before adding them to a card to make it a special birthday card.
The numbers have bold outlines and are easy to cut from paper or thin card stock. Use a craft knife or scissors to cut the image from paper. The inner holes in numbers such as the '4', '6', '8', '9' and '0' can be tricky to cut, so rather than trying to neatly cut out these holes you could consider coloring this part of the image in a dark color to give the illusion of a hole or use a complementary color to make a feature of it.
How to Download and Print the NumbersIt is easy to download the images! Simply click on the image to see the full size version and then right click to save the image to your computer. You can then resize and manipulate the image further if required or simply print it as it is.
Tips for Using the Free Printable NumbersThese numbers are easy to use and the fun font means that they will adapt well to a variety of projects. Here are some tips for using these free printable numbers:
- Use your stamps to decorate the image before cutting it from the paper. This will help you to create your own unique look and style, while also allowing you to coordinate colors and design to match or complement your card design or scrapbook page.
- Ink the edges of the numbers with an ink pad or marker pen. This gives a more 'finished' effect and also is a great way to draw all the colors in your design together.
- Combine your stamped image and these numbers together to create your own unique designs. For instance, combine a character image with a number so it appears that the character is holding the number.
More Birthday Themed ProjectsThese numbers are particularly useful for birthday themed projects. Here are some more birthday craft projects and ideas to help you plan the perfect birthday celebration for a young one:
- Birthday Sentiments - find ideas for greetings and sentiments for birthday cards and scrapbook pages
- 'Superstar Birthday Girl' - printable sentiment for a birthday card for a special girl
- Birthday Book - make a birthday book from a single sheet of paper
- Birthday Hat Templates - make you own birthday hats using these free printable hat templates
- Birthday Craft Projects for Teens - here are a wide selection of birthday craft projects that are ideally suited to teenagers