Heat the embossing powders until they melt, remove from heat and leave to cool. The embossing powders have now formed a raised, shiny image.
Rubber Stamping Projects
Try your new embossing skills by having a go at some of these rubber stamping and paper craft projects!
- Handmade Cards
- - brighten up some handmade cards with heat embossing.
- Pencil Holder - recycle old food packaging into useful pencil holders. Emboss the paper to really make the stamped images pop!
- Stamp on Candles - learn how to put rubber stamped images onto candles. These make lovely gifts and can be presented in a handmade gift bag.
- Egg Mobile - make a interesting mobile with eggs that have been decorated with rubber stamps.
- Bag Toppers - het embossed bag toppers transform plain plastic or cellophane bags into pretty gifts. These are simple to make and can be adapted for many different occasions.