Use the on the next two pages to make this pocket card. This is a versatile card. Use the pockets to present money or gift cards. Pocket cards are also a great way to share photos or other keepsakes.
The simple construction means that there is lots of scope for adapting and varying the design. The pockets are made from a single piece of paper and attached to the inside of the card. Use a complementary colored paper or use a piece of scrapbooking or decorative paper to make the pockets a real feature of the card.
How to Make a Pocket Card
- Print the template on the next two pages onto your chosen paper or cardstock (or print onto scrap paper and transfer this to a piece of cardstock)
- Cut around the template and score along the fold lines, this will give a good crisp edge
- Stamp and decorate the card and pocket as required
- Use glue or double sided adhesive tape to attach the pocket to the inside of the card
- Add further embellishments as desired
Tips for Making a Pocket Card
- Use a thick or heavyweight card to give strength to the pocket card - this will make a more robust card that will make a great keepsake
- Use a photocopier to adjust the size of the template to make larger or smaller versions of this card
- Use a piece of ribbon to tie the covers of the card together