To print the template, simply click on the image above to open the full size version of the template. Then right click on that image and select 'Save Image' to save onto your computer. Print as required.
More Thanksgiving Printables
- Turkey Digital Stamp
- Thanksgiving Craft Projects
- Simple Printable Pumpkin
- Printable Pumpkin Favor Box
Tips for Using Templates
- To save paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier
- Cut a Turkey from a medium weight card stock and decorate it with rubber stamps to make a funky Turkey wall hanging.
- Print a small version of the Turkey and transfer this to carving block to carve your own custom rubber stamps
- Print and cut a number of Turkeys and attach them to ribbon or cord to make unusual Thanksgiving garlands
- Use a craft knife to cut out the Turkey from a sheet of paper and use this as a mask for stamping through.