Tip: I covered the beads with the same glitter glue that I used on the cone Christmas tree to give a coordinated look to the finished project.
- Paper or cardstock
- Rubber stamps, inks and embossing powder as required
- Glitter glue and any embellishments
- Basic crafting supplies
InstructionsThe cone Christmas tree is simply made from a paper or cardstock cone. Either make a cone by drawing a semi-circle using a compass or round object, or use this Cone Template for a convenient alternative.
- Cut out a cone shape and decorate it with rubber stamps and other embellishments.
- Glue the edges of the cone together
- Make a base for the cone, the inner of a tissue paper roll will work well or use the template on the next page to make a base for the cone
- Add any other embellishments as required.