This is a very simple way to make an Easter basket that is perfect for customizing with rubber stamps and other embellishments. This is a very versatile project. The body of the basket is created from a square of cardstock and as such it can be made in any size. The handle can be made from a piece of cardstock, ribbon or anything else that complements the overall look of the basket. The basket can be 'dressed up' with lots of decoration and embellishments or kept plain.
- A square of cardstock (the basket in the picture was make from a 12" square)
- A piece of cardstock or ribbon for the handle
- 2 brads or other fastenings
- Ruler, pencil and glue
- Paper folder (useful but not necessary)
- Rubber stamps, inks, coloring supplies and embellishments as required
See the next page for step by step instructions.