Tips for Using Templates
- To save paper, print onto scrap paper and then draw around the template onto best paper or cardstock. This will allow you to place the templates in a way that wastes the least amount of paper.
- Keep templates filed with a note of the website address. This will help you find the page again if you need to (or save the url in your bookmarks).
- Most templates can be sized up or down on a printer or photocopier
Use this template to add to handmade cards or other projects, make decorations or use them to carve your own stamps. Here are some ideas for using this free tree and bird templates:
- Cut birds and trees from medium weight card stock and decorate it with rubber stamps to make a funky wall hanging.
- Print a small version of a bird and tree and transfer this to carving block to carve your own custom rubber stamps
- Use the templates to make a number of birds and attach them to ribbon or cord to make unusual garlands
- Use a craft knife to cut out the birds and trees from a sheet of paper and use this as a mask for stamping through.