Make a base in exactly the same way, however cut the square a fraction smaller so the base will fit into the top.
Finish the box with stamping or embossing. Try adding stamped embellishments, or stamp some ribbon and tie into rosettes to top the boxes.
More Gift Box and Gift Bag ProjectsWe have lots more gift box and gift bag projects for you to browse. These are available here - Gift Box and Gift Bag Round-Up. Many of these also include free printable templates which you can download and print.
More Rubber Stamping ProjectsTake a look at some of these other rubber stamping and paper craft projects!
- Paper Flowers - these paper flowers are fun to make and can be customized with rubber stamps.
- Pencil Holder - recycle old food packaging into useful pencil holders. A great way to use up odds and ends of paper!
- Stamp on Candles - learn how to put rubber stamped images onto candles. These make lovely gifts and can be presented in a handmade gift bag.
- Egg Mobile - make a interesting mobile with eggs that have been decorated with rubber stamps.
- Air Dry Clay Ornament - use air dry clay to make a pretty household ornament, these are ideal for festive occasions and celebrations or simply for every day decoration.